Thursday, March 24, 2011

A New Era

Since all my kids have Blogs, I thought it was time I too got on the "Band Wagon" and started to maintain such a record which could serve as a Personal History Record.  I was impressed with the way my daughter-in-law had her blog made into a bound book.  This made a really neat Personal Journal, complete with pictures.  As I have found myself drifting into memories of "days gone by" more and more lately, I have felt impressed to get these down on paper, (or in this case electronically), so that perhaps my posterity can benefit from, or at least be amused by my life's experiences. Hence, the name of my blog, "Life's Experiences".  As such, there will probably be no particular chronilogical order to my postings.  Hopefully, those who read the contents of my rantings will get to know me and understand me better.

No comments:

Post a Comment